Best Christmas Messages, Wishes and Quotes
The most magical time of the year is here. Christmas is the time when we go out of our way to make our loved ones happy. We get gifts and spend time together with the ones who matter the most to us. The work seems to never end with the festive decorations, baking cakes, and cookies, buying new clothes, and preparing festive treats. Amid all this, sending cards to your loved ones is another task in itself. Above that, coming up with new and creative wishes and messages in an ocean of the same old, outdated greetings is quite a daunting job.
This is where Picboot comes into the picture. We have come up with some of the most creative, meaningful, witty, and sweet Christmas messages and quotes that can surely bring a smile to the reader's face. You can use these greetings to wish your dear family and friends, an inspiring manager, and helpful coworkers. The messages are written keeping in mind the emotions and dynamics of your relationship with the recipient. They go well on your DIY Christmas card and can be sent as a WhatsApp message or can even be used as social media captions. They can also make great captions for your wintery Instagram posts. Share it with your loved ones and spread happiness and peace this festive season.
Christmas Messages for Friends
- I was always skeptical of Santa's existence, but after meeting you, I do believe in him now. I thank Santa for giving me a present as good as you in my life. I love you SNOW much!
- This Christmas, may you receive an abundance of love from your dear ones. I hope that Santa drops a gift or two over your rooftop.
- On the occasion of Christmas, I hope you spread happiness and love with your infectious aura wherever you are.
- Don't forget to clean up your chimneys this Christmas, or Santa might not consider coming over. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season.
- My first memories of Christmas are of us celebrating it in our childhood days. Those were the days! I will cherish those precious moments for a lifetime. I'm glad to have shared a childhood with a friend like yours.
- I realized I couldn't make everyone happy; I am not a snowflake.
- May your Christmas shine with moments of love, laughter, and joy. And may the year ahead be full of excitement. Have a Merry Christmas!
- I am secretly manifesting a white Christmas this year.
- Let’s believe and immerse ourselves in the magic of this season, and be grateful to Jesus for this life.
- May this Christmas bring you an eternal light of contentment and a ray of faith to move ahead in life. I hope you are successful in your future endeavors. Merry Christmas to my dearest friend.
- The world changes when it snows. I am dreaming of a white Christmas this year.
- Seize this Christmas season, my friend. Just don't get drunk too much.
- May the magic of Christmas be with you and your family this festive season.
- On the occasion of Christmas, may God bestow good health, prosperity, and happiness upon you and your family.
- Wishing love and light to you on this auspicious occasion of Christmas! May your season sparkle.
- Happy HO HO HO to you!
- No matter what present I get, you are always going to be the best present of my life. I am glad to have you around.
- My only Christmas present request for Santa is "Let it snow, let it snow!"
- Merry Christmas, mate! May you and your family enjoy a grand feast and spend a beautiful evening together.
- Memories may fade, but I will never forget the moments spent with you in our childhood. I am glad to have a childhood friend like yours. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- This year, I didn't ask Santa for anything because I already have you.
- The most wonderful time of the year is here. I hope you spend some quality time with your loved ones this holiday season.
- May your merry Christmas be merrier and your happy holidays be happier.
- This Christmas, I will be looking forward to getting yet another box of home-baked cookies and cake from you, as always. I hope the tradition continues..
- I couldn't wish for a better gift than spending Christmas with you.
- Just count your blessings this Christmas, not calories.
- Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves. I am grateful to have chosen such a family for me.
- Among the several good things that happened to me this year, you are definitely one of them.
Christmas Greetings for Family
- Let us celebrate the birth of Jesus by singing carols, praising the Lord, and spreading happiness.
- The ambrosial smell of cookies and sweets is coming from every corner of the house. Looks like Christmas is approaching.
- There's no better place to celebrate this special day than home sweet home. Merry Christmas, fam!
- Kindly refrain from sending me pictures of the family get-together and feast prepared by mom this Christmas; I might shed a tear.
- Sending lots of love and affection for Christmas to those who mean the world to me.
- How can I eat to death and still not gain weight this Christmas?
- Can I go to bed now and wake up on Christmas?
- Favorite food on the table and favorite people around, what else can we ask for this Christmas?
- So close, yet so far! I never thought that I would be celebrating Christmas without you all, but life happens! I'm sending lots of love and affection from this side of the world to you all. May God shower good health, prosperity, and happiness on you all.
- Cookies fresh out of the oven with melted chocolate all over them. How many days are left until Christmas?
- There's no better feeling than celebrating Christmas with your family. I just can't wait to sing carols and spend this holiday season with you all.
- I am coming home. I am coming home.
- Tell the world I am coming home!
- Brace yourself, family; we are gonna rock this one.
- It's that time of the year again when we remember the close ones who enrich our lives. I may be thankful for a lot of things, but mostly I am thankful to have you all in my life. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.
- It's not easy to be away from your loved ones on Christmas, but I wish you all a Merry Christmas. See you soon!
- Finally! It's that time of year again when we'll be spending the holidays together. I have planned the whole family's week. Can't wait!
- Merry Christmas to the best family I could ever have!
- Merry Christmas to the family that has always been there for me.
- Miles apart but still so close to my heart. Merry Christmas! I hope this one brings more happiness and joy to our family. I hope to see you all soon.
- Cookies and sweets in every corner of the house! That’s how Christmas smells with family!
- I can't wait to gain a few pounds this festive season.
- I want you to know that you all are my biggest blessing and support system. I don't know what I would have done without you all. I wish you a very Merry Christmas! Can't wait for a feast together.
- I am so grateful to be born into this amazing family. Thank you all for being so supportive and understanding over the years. Thanks for all the jokes and laughs. May God bestow good health, prosperity, and happiness upon you all.
- Something that I have realized lately is that if you are enjoying a delightful feast with the people you love the most in your life on Christmas, there's no one as fortunate as you are. Merry Christmas to the best family in the world.
- Families that eat together stay together.
- I am thankful to have such a supportive and loving family.
- Time spent with family is the only quality time.
- This Christmas, the only thing I am gonna miss the most being away from home is the feast cooked by mom.
Christmas Messages to the Boss/Employer/Manager:
- On the occasion of Christmas, may God bestow good health, prosperity, and happiness upon you and your family. Don’t forget to take a holiday during this festive season.
- I hope you become Santa this season and make this season memorable for us by giving us a raise and promotion. I wish you a bright and white Christmas, Sir.
- Dear Sir, Thanks for always being a guiding light for me throughout my career. May God shower his blessings on you and your family this Christmas.
- There couldn’t be a better start to my career than working with you in the initial phase of it. I wish you the best of the holiday season ahead.
- Today being Christmas, I want to thank you for being such an amazing boss, friend, and mentor. May this wonderful time bring you a lot of special memories.
- Thank you, Sir, for always being around whenever I needed you. You are such an inspiration for me in my career. I hope you spend some quality time with your family this magical season.
- On the occasion of Christmas, I hope you spread happiness and love with your infectious aura wherever you are.
- We're looking forward to getting a promotion and raise from our own Santa this Christmas. Jokes aside, I wish you a memorable and magical Christmas.
- Wishing a Merry Christmas to the most inspiring and encouraging boss ever. May your home be full of peace, prosperity, and blessings of joy.
- I am grateful to have started my career under your guidance. I will always appreciate whatever you have done for me. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Warm wishes for Christmas, sir. We know that we don’t have to worry about any of the challenges at work because we have someone to guide us through them.Don’t forget to take a day off this holiday season.
- On the auspicious occasion of Christmas, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for believing in me and giving me excellent opportunities. I am glad to be working under your guidance. May your holiday season be merry and bright.
- Every day is a learning experience when you are around us. I am glad to have a mentor like you in my professional career. I hope you have a magical and white holiday season.
- There’s no better feeling than knowing that I have a mentor like you in my professional career. May your holiday season sparkle and you spend quality time with your loved ones.
- Sir, I wish you a very Merry Christmas. May your home be filled with prosperity, happiness, and smiles.
- I learned a lot from you, Sir, both professionally and personally. May your holiday season be merry and bright.
Christmas Wishes for Colleagues/ Co-workers:
- May Jesus always show you the right way to walk. Let this Christmas bring good vibes and happiness to you and your family. Merry Christmas.
- I hope we will be getting a promotion and a raise from our own Santa (boss) this Christmas.
- I would like to thank you for tolerating me and laughing at my unfunny jokes every day. I can't imagine spending a day at work without you. Enjoy your spare time, Merry Christmas!
- One thing that always amuses me about you is how, even after having so much knowledge, you still remain grounded and humble. Thanks for being so helpful and supportive throughout. I wish you a memorable and magical Christmas.
- Working with you has always given me immense pleasure. I hope that continues for many more years. May your Christmas season be unforgettable.
- Working with you is one of the greatest gifts I have received. I won't mind bribing Santa to get this gift every Christmas.
- Wishing a Merry Christmas to my favorite person in the office. I am glad to have known you not only on the professional but also on the personal front.
- Thanks for keeping me sane during the long workweeks and making the most boring place fun. May this wonderful time bring you a lot of special memories.
- I hope we get a decent Christmas bonus from our own grumpy Santa Claus (boss).
- Thank you for making my work life easy and bearable. May your Christmas season be merry and bright.
- To all my colleagues, I wish you all a Merry Christmas. May you spend this beautiful evening with your loved ones and lots of delicious food on the table.
- Today being Christmas, I want to thank you for always being there for me and bringing such a positive attitude with you to our workplace.
- Working with you has always been amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better colleague. Don’t forget to take a day off this holiday season.
- Thanks for all the jokes and laughs. The workplace wouldn’t be the same without you. I hope this Christmas season brings vibrant festive vibes and happiness into your life.
- I sometimes wonder what I would have done without you. I can’t express how much your support means to me. I hope you have an enjoyable holiday season with your loved ones!
- May your new year be more productive and successful in all of your future endeavors. Enjoy your holidays. Merry Christmas!
- After working so hard day in and day out, we truly deserved these Christmas holidays, which are just about good times with good people around.
- May this new year bring more opportunities and success for you. I wish you a prosperous and joyous Christmas.
- I am grateful to have such a problem-solving, helpful, and motivating colleague on my team. Enjoy your holidays. Merry Christmas!
Famous Christmas Quotes
"At Christmas, all roads lead home." - Marjorie Holmes
“Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.” - Freya Stark
"Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you've got a Christmas tree in the living room." - Nora Roberts
"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind." - Calvin Coolidge
God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it. - Pope Francis
"As for me, I like to take my Christmas a little at a time, all through the year."
- David Grayson
"It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving." - Mother Teresa
"And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most in different..."
"Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us." - David Cameron
“My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: Loving others.”
“One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day." - Andy Rooney
"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." -Burton Hills
"May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve." - Anonymous
“The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.” -James Cash Penney
"Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most." -Ruth Carter Stapleton
Use Picboot’s free Christmas greetings, graphics, and design templates to celebrate a vibrant and enchanted holiday. Picboot has countless easily editable Christmas templates to complement your mood.
Share the happiness and cherish the festival of joy with your loved ones.