Popular Thanksgiving Day Messages and Quotes
Why should you use our Thanksgiving messages and quotes?
Thanksgiving is all about expressing gratitude and spending time with family and friends. Amid the frenetic zone, who has the time to write long messages to express their feelings? No one! And don't even get started on the chaos the host is in. Preparing the Thanksgiving meal, inviting friends and family over, and making the house holiday ready; huff the work is too much!
But it's all worth it when you see the smile on your loved ones and cherish each moment with them. It is the time when you leave all your work behind and put on some music and jam on your favorite playlist. And nothing can put a smile on their face like a hearty Thanksgiving wish.
Got another task on your list? Worry not, we've got you covered! We have made some uplifting, meaningful, and unique Thanksgiving messages. Now thank all your friends, family, and colleagues with a warm Thanksgiving wish.
Oh, wait! There is more. Picboot also has some amazing and beautiful Thanksgiving templates. Edit them as per your liking and create the magic of the holidays.
1. Happy Thanksgiving, mate! May you and your family enjoy a grand feast and spend a beautiful evening together.
Thanksgiving Messages for Friends:
2. Good friends, good food, and good times. That's what Thanksgiving is all about.
3. May your apple and pumpkin pies be mouthwatering and your Thanksgiving turkey appetizing.
4. It's that time of the year again when we remember the close ones who enrich our lives. I may be thankful for a lot of things, but mostly I am grateful to have you in my life.
5. Wishing love and light to you and your family on this auspicious occasion of Thanksgiving!
6. I hope you don’t run out of pumpkin and apple pie this Thanksgiving.
7. Thanksgiving is that day of the year when we count our blessings and embrace our loved ones. I am really grateful for the moments I spent with you. I am glad we crossed paths.
8. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving, my friend! I am thankful for many blessings in my life, and you're absolutely one of them.
10. Among the several good things that happened to me this year, you are definitely one of them.
11. Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves. I am grateful to have such an amazing friend by my side.
12. Just count your blessings today and not calories ;)
13. Thank you, my friend, for being the pumpkin to my pie.
14. I hope this Thanksgiving turns out to be as sweet as pumpkin and apple pie for you.
15. Thanks for being there for me through thick and thin. I am glad to have you in my life.
16. I am grateful for the time spent with you and glad that we crossed paths.
17. On this special day of Thanksgiving, I want to dedicate our favorite song to you ;)
I'll be there for you when the rain starts to pour.
I'll be there for you like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you, 'cause you're there for me too.
Happy Thanksgiving Day Fruits, Leaves, and Pumpkins with Background Template Post
Thanksgiving Wishes for Family:
1. It's not easy to be away from your loved ones on Thanksgiving, but I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving. See you soon!!
2. Miles apart but still so close to my heart. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope this one brings more happiness and joy to our family. Hope to see you all soon.
3. Favorite food on the table and favorite people around, what else can we ask for this Thanksgiving?
4. So close, yet so far! I never thought that I would be celebrating Thanksgiving without you all, but life happens!! I'm sending lots of love and affection from this side of the world to you all. May God shower good health, prosperity, and happiness on you all.
5. There's no better place to celebrate this special day than home sweet home. Happy Thanksgiving, fam!
6. Thanksgiving is the time to be thankful for all the blessings in your life, and I want you to know that you all are my biggest blessing and support system. I don't know what I would have done without you all. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving! Can't wait for a feast together.
7. I might not have shown my gratitude to you for everything you have done for me, but this Thanksgiving I want to thank you for always being there for me.
8. I am so grateful to be born into this amazing family. Thank you all for being so supportive and understanding over the years. Thanks for all the jokes and laughs. May God bestow good health, prosperity, and happiness upon you all.
9. Something that I have realized lately is that if you are enjoying a delightful feast with the people you love the most in your life on Thanksgiving, there's no one as fortunate as you are. Happy Thanksgiving to the best family in the world.
10. Families that eat together stay together.
11. I am grateful to have you all around me.
12. With every passing year, I realize how blessed I am to be part of this family.
13. I am thankful to have such a supportive and loving family.
14. Time spent with family is the only quality time.
15. This Thanksgiving, the only thing I am going to miss the most being away from home is the feast cooked by mom.
Note: Please don’t send me pictures of the family get-together and feast prepared by mom this Thanksgiving; I might shed a tear.
16. Craving for home-cooked food by mum.
Happy Thanksgiving Day with Lettering Design Template Post
Thanksgiving Messages to the Boss/Employer/Manager:
1. I am glad that I took my baby steps in this field under your guidance. There couldn’t be a better start to my career.
2. I am grateful to have started my career under your guidance. Thank you for being the man you are. I will always appreciate whatever you have done for me.
3. Wishing the happiest of happy Thanksgiving to you, sir. May your home be filled with prosperity, happiness, and smiles.
4. Wishing a very happy Thanksgiving to the most inspiring and encouraging boss. May your home be full of peace, prosperity, and blessings of joy.
5. On this occasion of Thanksgiving, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for believing in me and giving me excellent opportunities. I am glad to be working under your guidance.
6. Every day is a learning experience when you are around us. I am glad to have a mentor like you in my professional career.
7. Thank you, sir, for being the inspiration you are.
8. Thanks for always being around whenever I needed you. You are such an inspiration for me in my professional career.
9. There’s no better feeling than knowing that I have a mentor like you in my professional career.
10. I can’t express how much your support means to me.
12. I really feel blessed to have worked under an entrepreneur like you, sir. I'm glad to share the same vision as yours.
13. Today being Thanksgiving, I want to thank you for being such an amazing boss, friend, and mentor.
14. I got to learn a lot from you, not only on the professional front but also on the personal front.
15. Warm wishes for Thanksgiving to you, sir. We know that we don’t have to worry about any of the challenges and bottlenecks at work because we have someone to guide us through them.
Happy Thanksgiving Day Concept with Pumpkins, Hat on Background Creative Post
Thanksgiving Message to Colleagues/ Co-workers:
1. Happy Thanksgiving to my favorite person in the office. I am glad to know you across the professional front.
2. Sharing a workplace with you is the best thing that happened to me this year.
3. Thanks for keeping me sane during the long workweeks.
4. I would like to thank you for tolerating me and laughing at my unfunny jokes every day.
5. After working so hard day in and day out, we truly deserve a Thanksgiving that is just about good times with good people around.
6. To all my colleagues, I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving. May you spend this beautiful evening with your loved ones and lots of delicious food on the table.
7. I am grateful to have such a problem-solver and helpful, and inspiring colleague by my side.
8. I can’t express how much your support means to me.
9. Today being Thanksgiving, I want to thank you for always being there for me and bringing such a positive attitude with you to our workplace.
10. I sometimes wonder what I would have done without you. I hope you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving with your loved ones!
11. Thanks for all the jokes and laughs.
12. The workplace wouldn’t be the same without you.
13. Thanks for making the most boring place fun.
Happy Thanksgiving Day Illustrator Vector Flyer Template Post
Famous Thanksgiving Quotes:
1. “After a good dinner, one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations." - Oscar Wilde
2. "Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are." - Joyce Giraud
3. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” - Oprah Winfrey
4. "When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup." - Sam Lefkowitz
5. "I love Thanksgiving because it is a holiday centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me." - Marcus Samuelsson
6. "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not. Remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." - Epicurus
7. "An attitude of gratitude goes a long way when it comes to physical and emotional healing." - Jill Bolte Taylor
8. "Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." - Marcel Proust
9."Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." - William Arthur Ward
10. “Gratitude is a divine emotion: It fills the heart, but not to burst; it warms it, but not to fever.” - Charlotte Brontë
11. "Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow." - Melody Beattie
12. “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.” - Ralph Marston
Use Picboot's free Thanksgiving greetings, graphics, and design templates to celebrate a vibrant and enchanted holiday. Picboot has countless easily editable Thanksgiving templates to complement your mood.
Share the happiness and cherish the festival of gratitude with your loved ones.