1. Collection of Personal Information
You can participate in many activities on the Site as a visitor without giving any Personal Information.
However, when you register to use a Picboot site and order items or services as a Picboot subscriber, we may collect the following Personal Information from you in order to provide the services to you:
1. Name, phone and fax numbers, address, and email address are all examples of contact information.
2. Billing information such as your credit card number, expiration date, card type, and billing address;
3. Job title, job description, firm name, and company type are all examples of demographic information.
4. Your username and password, as well as information about your purchases and the Content you license from us, are all part of your profile data.
You may be asked to provide the following information if you submit content to Picboot for licensing:
1. Name, phone number, primary address, and email address are all examples of contact information.
2. Payout method, payout email, desired display name, content focus, camera equipment, and information about your talent level and creative process are all examples of payment and contributor information.
Some of the information we ask you to supply is mandatory, while some are optional, depending on the activity. You will not be able to participate in a particular activity if you do not give the mandatory information
2. Information Sharing with Service Providers / Agents
Picboot bills you for our goods and services through one or more third-party credit card processing providers. These companies, to the best of our knowledge, do not keep, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any other reason.
Personal Information is also shared with firms who execute services on our behalf. We only share Personal Information with them that is required for them to provide such services. Any entity with whom we may disclose Personal Information must secure such data in accordance with this policy and limit its usage to providing services to Picboot. A list of these third-party subprocessors can be found here.
3. Data Retention and Data Portability
We will keep your information for as long as your account is current and it is required to provide you with services, to validate or enforce the licenses to use Content, or to comply with our legal obligations. If you want to remove your account or request that we stop using your information to provide you with services, go to the "My Account Preferences" page on the site and follow the "Delete My Account" steps. Please email us if you are unable to access your account. Within 30 days, we will react to your request. We'll keep and use your information for as long as we need it to meet our legal duties, settle disputes, and enforce our agreements.
4. Protection of personal information
The Personal Information you supply in connection with your use of the Site is safeguarded in a variety of ways.
1. You can access your account profile using a password and a unique customer ID that you choose. This password is protected by encryption. You should try to choose a strong alpha-numeric password that you don't share with anyone.
2. Your Personal Information is stored on secure systems to which only authorized Picboot employees and contractors have password access.
3. When you provide your personal information to Picboot, it is encrypted.
4. We use transport layer security technologies to encrypt sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) that you provide on our registration or order forms.
We make every effort to safeguard Personal Information sent to us, both during transmission and once received. However, no technique of Internet transmission or method of computer storage is completely safe. While we take into account the sensitivity of the Personal Information we collect, handle, and keep, as well as the present state of technology, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
5. Cookie and Tracking technologies
Picboot and our affiliates, analytics providers, and service employ technologies like cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts to deliver site features and functionality. These technologies are used to analyse trends, manage the site, track users' movements around the site, and collect demographic data about our whole user base. On an individual as well as aggregated basis, we may receive reports based on these companies' use of these technologies.
2. We collaborate with a third party to either display or manage advertising on our website. Our third-party partner may use technologies like cookies to collect information about your activity on this and other sites so that you can receive advertising tailored to your browsing habits and interests. If you do not want your information to be used to serve you interest-based adverts, you can opt-out. Please note that this does not prevent you from being offered advertisements. You'll continue to get generic advertisements.
Unless you change the default setting, our email address will not be automatically shared on the Forums. Everyone who visits the Forums will be able to see your email address. Furthermore, any information you choose to provide in your profile is visible to all Forum visitors.
6. Non-Discrimination Policy
Picboot will not penalize users who use their rights under the Indian Consumer Privacy Act or other privacy or data protection laws. Users who wish to exercise their rights under applicable privacy laws will not be denied services, and we will not charge them differently.
7. Third party Links
Our website contains links to other websites whose privacy policies may differ from Picboot's. If you provide personal information to any of such websites, you are subject to their privacy rules. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of any website you visit carefully.
8. Social Media Widgets
Our websites may incorporate Social Media Features like the Facebook Like button, as well as Widgets like the Share this button and interactive mini-programs. These features may gather your IP address, the page you are visiting on our site, and establish a cookie in order for the feature to work properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are hosted by a third party or on our Site directly. The privacy policies of the companies that provide these features govern your interactions with them.
9. Single Sign-On
You might be able to use sign-in services like Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider to access our site. These services will verify your identity and allow you to exchange personal information with us, such as your name and email address, in order to pre-populate our sign-up form. Services like Facebook Connect allow you to share information about your activity on this site with others in your network by posting it to your profile page.
10. Referral Emails
We will ask for your colleague's name and email information if you use our referral service to notify a colleague about our Site, share a Collection, or invite someone to join a team account. We'll send a one-time email to your colleague inviting him or her to see the Site. Picboot only keeps this information to deliver this one-time email, track the success of our referral programme, and manage access to Collections.